I found this dresser at a quaint little shop in Brittania Village. It was definitely a real mess but I liked the bones of it and knew I could work a little magic on it.
You can see for yourself that this dresser needed a bit of work. Whatever paint had been used was tacking and bumpy. Not even to mention that the paint job was just a tad messy…oh well
I sanded it down to the original paint, I even sanded off where the paint was slapped on in spots and then did some much needed repairs. I removed the brass keyhole covers and cleaned them up and then was able to get to the job of painting it.
I love the look it has now and you would never know it was the same dresser. It was done in ASCP Chateau Grey and the 2 top drawers were done in Old White. To finish it off I gave it a light coat of AS clear wax and buffed it to a perfect finish. This piece has now found it’s place at the cottage of a customer and I know it will fit in beautifully.